Is it November 13th already? We have been home a little over two months and now it's time to return for our fifth year of working in India. 5 years already? Well, almost.
Being home is always refreshing, encouraging and rejuvenating, but also very full and can be a bit discombobulating to be constantly on the go and constantly out of a suitcase. Jaya time with Grandma has been treasured and we will miss her SO much as we go. Here are some other highlights and pictures from our latest and greatest stint Stateside:
- Celebrating new babies with friends and family (6 in total!).
- Sean attends his first-ever World Series game in Kansas City (picture above).
- Jaya turns 1 1/2, sister Sarah turns 30 and Mom turns 70 - so glad we could be here for all of these!
- Our favorite island, Catalina, was the chosen spot for Mom's 70th (actual date in December).
- A wedding reception at the Rose Bowl - Picture below.
- Two successful CCH fundraisers, our first-ever, and a wonderful new video coming your way in future newsletters.
See you again next August!
Daddy and Jaya ride a Tuk-Tuk in Thailand, always our first stop on the way home.
Jaya has lots of friends and even dresses like some of them sometimes.
We celebrated Jaya's 1 1/2 year birthday while home.
Friends were married and had their reception at the Rose Bowl! How cool is THAT?!
Sean attended his first World Series game with longtime friends in Kansas City.
The girls from Westmont and their families have an annual Staycation.
Jaya loves Miniature Golf!
Celebrating Mom's 70th in Catalina, a family favorite, was special.