Some members of the Parent Vision Trip we recently hosted.
Activities such as teaching, planting and singing are all a part of a day with CCH.
Not only do the visitors pray for the children, the children pray for the visitors.
And a good time is had by all. India's never been closer for you!
A trip to India?
A trip to visit CCH in person?
This past week we at India Christian Ministries hosted a group of 30 from the United States visiting their globe-trotting sons and daughters who are on the "World Race," a worldwide year-long trip of overseas missions for young people.
It was awesome.
You can do it, too. Here are the details on how realistic it actually is to come visit us at CCH in India:
Average cost and time budget from the United States:
- Time needed: 10 days (Taj Mahal included? 13 days)
- India Visa: $120
- Average round trip plane ticket: $1,500
- Average hotel expenditure per person/night in India: $20/shared room ($200)
- Average food expenditure per day in India: $20 ($200)
- Average transportation costs for 10 days: $$150/person ($150)
- Ministry money and misc. expenses: $100
Total upon landing for ten days with CCH in India: $770
Total approximate cost: $2,270
No one has ever regretted a visit to see God on the move in rural India.
Possibilities for participation*:
· English speaking and teaching with children
· Worship leading
· Bible teaching and activities
· Games and activities
· Personal sharing with and praying for villagers
· Painting, building, enhancing the children’s living environment.